Friday, February 4, 2011

Finding New Stuff To Start Selling On Ebay

  You have cleaned up the house. Sold all the old things you no longer needed and have made some money on eBay. You now know selling on eBay isn't that hard. Right? Your now ready to make some real money selling on eBay. Maybe turning a eBay auction into a second income. What to sell on eBay is the question?

  I was there at one point, too. I started to buy everything and anything to sell on eBay. The problem was these things weren't worth what I thought they were. What happened is I would list them and they wouldn't sell so I started to relist and relist. Then I started to lower my starting bid until they sold. In the end I was actually paying some one to buy them once all the fees and shipping were figured in.

  I figured I had to do something different before I went broke. I started to search around on different chat forums on the Internet. That's when I found Bridgitte and she showed me how to Sell vintage and thrift store items on eBay.

  It didn't take long and I had new items to sell on eBay. The difference was I started to make a good profit from them. Brigitte showed me selling tips. Barcoding of vintage items. Keywords to optimize my eBay auction. Her help was priceless.

  It didn't take long, selling stuff on eBay was starting to look like a second income. I decided to look for more resources to sell on eBay. What I found was Collectibles eBay Forum. The information and ideas turned selling on line into a full time income. My full time job is now my second income.

  Between Brigitte showing me How to sell vintage and thrift store items on eBay, and the Collectibles eBay Forum my family can live the lives we have dreamed of. Thank you to both.

  Click on the highlighted links to start living the lives you dreamed of.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment